Candle Care and Safety
- Always burn for at least an hour to allow the melt pool to reach the sides of the jar and avoid tunnelling.
- Never burn for longer than 3-4 hours as the jar can overheat.
- Always keep your wick trimmed to 5mm.
- Keep the lid on your candle once it has cooled down, to help preserve the scent when it is not being used.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Do not relight the candle when the wax level is below 1cm
- Never burn your candle near anything that may catch fire eg. curtains, hanging lamp, books, loose paper, under a shelf.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Always double check that your candle is completely extinguished.