Come join our Virtual Candle Making Workshop on Sunday 14th February @ 3pm!
- Make your own natural essential oil, soy wax candle at home! Your candle will burn for 35-40 hours. All materials are vegan and cruelty free.
- You will be sent a beautiful candle making kit
- The workshop lasts 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- In the workshop (on Zoom), we will discuss scent and it's links with memory and nostalgia, touching upon our personal experiences. You will learn about different Essential Oils and Soy Wax and why we use these beautiful natural ingredients.
- You will then make the candle as I give guidance. I can answer questions throughout and the candle making kit also comes with a candle making guide which includes a candle making glossary, candle making quiz, candle care guide and step-by-step instructions.
- You have a choice between two different bespoke essential oil blends. Lemongrass, Bergamot and May Chang or Eucalyptus, Lavender and Cedarwood.
- Perfect for beginners, this kit suits anyone who enjoys experiences or candles! We hope you have as much fun as we do making your own candle!
You have a choice between two different essential oil blends.
Lemongrass, Bergamot and May Chang is more oriental and slightly citrusy. I love the May Chang notes in this one.
Eucalyptus, Lavender and Cedarwood is slightly minty, with heady aromas of Cedarwood and the warmth of Lavender.
Provided - Pure essential oil blend, Pre-measured soy wax, medium amber glass jar and aluminium lid, wick, wick sticker, peg, mini chrome whisk, personalisable label, Instructions leaflet with candle making quiz, glossary, candle care and safety tips and easy step-to-step instructions
You will need to provide - Stove, Medium-sized pan, Heat-resistant bowl, Pouring jug, Nail clippers/scissors (to trim the wick),